Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Next war discussion

The Espada 1st High House Dusk Apoc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Next war discussion

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
    And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The four of the apocalypse ride, the toymaker, Dainian Noradeis, 1 and Atheini Noradeis, let the dogs of war be unleashed as the war of power begins...now
    Last edited by Apoc; December 17th, 2005 at 03:35.
    "The world is made of words, and if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."
    -Sinn

it seems i'm not done with the war either. as usual though, i don't know what i'm doing or why i'm doing it. okay, i do know that i'm done with Erip and Izzy, and that Horatio is my main character now, and that i have the bones of my next post in my head

~nods~

The Espada 1st High House Dusk Apoc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

and I...having time...may finish these tales of war...so that one day...maybe we may start anew
    "The world is made of words, and if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."
    -Sinn

We should start soon, since I'm bored of absoluely everything else I'm writing at the moment. Anyone want to make a poll? I've written an introduction for the new war already, cos you know, I have nothing better to do. And revamped the map accordingly. Maybe I'll star my own war, with myself..