Page 1 of 394 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What are YOU doing?

Default What are YOU doing?

(a thread for Malc)

Doing anything fun this weekend? Not so much? Heh, well join the club. But we do stuff occasionally. What about those of us unhindered by such things as "weekends?" Last minute decision to hang out with some friends on Monday? Dancing on Wednesday? Hey, it's ladies' night somewhere.

I'm going to an Irish bar that has karaoke tomorrow night cos a friend is hosting. 'Twill be fun, although I don't sing. Except that one time I sang the dirty version of Summer Nights with this one guy.... ....er....What? I don't know what you're talking about. I've never sang karaoke.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams

Pictures!
    Blog!

major major major major dark fuschia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What are YOU doing?

oooh I am going in an adventure race on sunday. It says it's a course of 7-10km running, 20 km biking and 4-7 km canoeing. You stop off at all manner of check points and have to orienteer your way about, should be fun I hope I make it over the finish line. I've been jogging a bit to keep fit, but also smoking which always reduces my fitness. I quit this morning... uh hope that was soon enough! lol

LOL, I quit smoking every day.

That race sounds like loads of fun. I was talking to a friend of mine about swimming next week (just cos I passed that test doesn't mean I don't want to stay in shape) and now he's trying to get me to jog with him. THAT probably won't happen.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams

Pictures!
    Blog!

Blog Entries

Uhhh! Canoeing is one of my favorite things on EARTH! Not many of my friends ever want to go, though!

I'm jealous!

...This weekend there's a bonfire on Saturday Night. I love bonfires. I love the smell, and the sound and...the laughter! mmm! Happy!
    A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.

Oh. About that...

Im planning to do nothing but some work and relax a bit this weekend, preferably with as little social contact as possible. This week was one of those weeks if you know what I mean. A lot of people around where I am agree that it is just one of those weeks where stuff doesnt work and you have many sources of aggrevation. It is finally friday tomorrow and by 5 pm things will be relatively calm. I aim to skip out a bit early and go outside and read for a bit. I really have not done that in a long long while.

May sound boring but after the amount of partying I did this past saturday, these old bones demand compensation.
    I wanna be like a goose and fly to new orleans for the winter and to canada for the summer.

Gaidin to Amelia. She is the bomb. And the keeper of satan's nose. Acually, all I have now is her right nostril...

I am leaving in less than 24 hours for Chattanooga, Tennessee

Will spend the weekend being an absolute tourist with Ambrai till Monday. We are talking going to caves tours, shopping, aquarium, zoo and IMAX (maybe) and just having fun for the weekend in the mountains with no worries and no kids or boyfriends.

And it goes without saying that we will be taking pictures and pictures and more pictures!!

Can't wait. Been a long time since I left town for any reason other then a funeral
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

What lies behind and before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us

the next great something High House Dawn jabbernaut's Avatar

My band is playing a concert in Pensacola this Saturday. Some place called the Daily Grind. S'posed to be a good venue, and it's a paying gig, so

Then Sunday night I have Christmas production rehearsal... and I'm supposed to be writing the production. It's going a little slower than I'd like.
    Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
    Demetri Martin

Blog Entries

we're going to do what we do every weekend, pinky ... try to take over the world! (through sloth and movie-watching)
    Your sense of self is defined by what you think other people think of you.

I'm a militant Agnostic: I don't know and neither do you!

uni's winding down so everyone is getting together to say goodbyes or maybe till next times, you know. so i guess some drinking here, some yarn-spinning there - nothing too strenuous.

i might read a book too though ~nods~
    I will avenge you, senpai!

I actually just got back from a Motion City Soundtrack/The Starting Line/Fallout Boy concert at the Warfield in San Francisco.

Shower was immediately necessary, I think I lost 5 pounds in sweat tonight.
    Sheriff SotS
    Gaidin to Amelia. My sword is her shield.

Knowledge is Power - Power corrupts
    Study hard and become Evil

The Espada 1st High House Dusk Apoc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

heh i never really have set plans...just things to do somewhere in the time i have to do them...so i guess that by monday i should have...

seen at least two movies at the cinema, done a bit of shopping down town, bought my plane tickets to oz and to new york both, gotten accomodation things started for goin to film academy, sent of my full payment for the course now that i've got the visa, read alot, smoked alot, drunk alot of coke, played a LOT of xbox and annoyed smee to no end, bugged ashley mercillessly, annoyed my bro by finally cutting his freaky long nail (almost had it, oh so close heh) and finally get this meeting with my associates done and begin somethin grand oh and sleep for ages and visit the quill between all te madness :broken: and i guess thats what i'll be doin for the next few days
    "The world is made of words, and if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."
    -Sinn

Well I just got home from drinks with Roxy and Nicola and before that I had an exam that was DISTRESSING, but more importantly, HAS NOW ENDED. I've another 8 hour shift tomorrow, 4 hours on Sunday... and in between that I get to revise for an exam on Monday. It looks to be an easy weekend.
    Mistress of The Order of Whatever

The limits of my language are the limits of my world - Wittgenstein

Moving Furniture ..........yay
    "Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the curious attractiveness of others."
    What part of Mwa ha ha ha don't you understand?

listening to a talk by former pres clinton... watching movies... perhaps even getting some studying done.
    May you have warm words on a cold evening,
    A full moon on a dark night,
    And the road downhill all the way to your door.

engaged to Waffles

*sighing at Cal's loss to Oregon*

*sigh*
    Sheriff SotS
    Gaidin to Amelia. My sword is her shield.

Knowledge is Power - Power corrupts
    Study hard and become Evil